These days, there’s a growing tribe of health-conscious Indians who want the healthiest food on their tables. People are getting back to a simpler way of eating. Back to basics. We are returning to wholesome natural food the way our grandparents ate. It’s not about chemically altered, overly processed food anymore. It’s about real food.
Dairy is at the heart of all of this. Milk and all the dairy products made from it, like butter, yogurt, ice-cream and cheese provide protein and calcium to our families the natural way
But, how good is the milk you are using in your kitchen? Does it provide the necessary nutri-tion without the adulteration? We understand the sentiment behind ensuring your family is getting the most nutritious and pure milk - and that is why, for us at Whyte Farms, organic milk is not just a mere term, but an expression of the love you have for your family’s health.
How Is Our Milk Different?
When we say ‘organic milk’, we mean that the milk is obtained from pasture-fed cows that are not treated with any antibiotics.
We ensure that you get the best organic milk and for that, we have our own farms where we nurture the cows with love. We don’t restrict them from grazing, roaming, eating, sleep-ing or getting massages (Yes, they are our family and we pamper them). We feed them with organically cultivated seasonal greens, which are highly nutritious. This, in turn, ensures that the organic cow’s milk obtained has a high nutrition value.
In continuation with our aim to offer highly-nutritious and pure milk, at Whyte Farms, we ensure that the milk is treated with PHE technology, wherein it is cooled within a few seconds. We are one of the very few farms in India that use this technology for maintaining the quality and taste of milk.
Benefits of Whyte Farms Organic Milk
Organic cow milk is highly recommended for babies as well as adults due to its immense benefits some of which are:
- Farm fresh cow milk has higher levels of omega 3 fatty acids, which is required for healthy growth.
- The cows are not given any antibiotics or injections - their diet is high-quality grass. The grass-fed cow milk is not contaminated with residues of pesticides, fertilizers, and hor-mones.
- It is rich in antioxidant properties.
- Our Grass-fed cow milk contains more of Vitamin E, beta-carotene and CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid). Higher CLA helps in increasing the body’s metabolic rate, muscle growth and immunity to diseases.
- The desi cow milk helps in preventing muscular degeneration.
- Pure cow milk helps in reducing muscle and joint pain.